Highland Based Folk Rock Band Torridon are going to be the first band to return to the Ironworks stage since lockdown, on Saturday 21st November 2020, in a COVID safe Environment.
Kenny Smith – Torridon says:
“We are delighted to be supporting our biggest local music venue in their fight for survival in the current climate, and we look forward to welcoming a moderate crowd to safely enjoy a night of music together. Whether we can remember how to play or not is a different story, but we know the venue has gone to great lengths to ensure compliance with social distancing and event safety in line with the Tier 1 regulations. Even our dressing rooms have space allocated to ensure we all comply.
This is sure to be a night never forgotten, making history in Scotland as one of the first indoor live music event since 23rd March, and we hope our supporters will join to support the Ironworks Venue as Caroline and the team commence their road to recovery on Saturday 21st November.”
Please DO NOT attend the venue if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
COVID-19 EVENT GUIDELINES
There will be a few changes from when you last visited the venue, but in line with Scottish Government and Industry Guidelines, we are putting a number of safety measures in place so that you can relax and enjoy events at Ironworks.
* We are currently in Tier 1. Which allows us to have small, indoor, seated events up to 100 capacity, with 2m distancing.
(Further Information here: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-events-sector-guidance/)
* We take the health and safety of our guests and our staff very seriously. We are following government safety guidelines as well as advice from Scottish Government. Rest assured that we will only host events once we are confident that the appropriate safety measures have been met.
* All tickets must be purchased online to reduce the time spent at the box office. Tickets are only available for advance purchase; there will be no walk-up sales for any events. The E-ticket will be our test & trace record. Any queries please contact email@example.com
* Once you purchase your ticket, you will get allocated with your zone number. We will operate one way systems round the venue
* Masks are mandatory on entering / exit and while walking to your table / toilet. You may take the mask off when seated in your zone
* We ask all guests to remain in their seats during performances. Gigs will be laid out with fixed seating, and chairs must not be moved. Do not mingle with other tables, please keep to your zone.
* We may request to take your temperature on entry to the event. Customers showing symptoms will not be admitted inside the building. If you do show symptoms and have already booked a ticket, please stay at home.
* We have hand sanitiser stations throughout the building.
* Bookings for each event will be sold as zones for six, four, two or one, to fit within our limited capacity and our socially distant seating plan. This is a maximum of 6 people from no more than 2 different households. Further info on guidelines here: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-events-sector-guidance/pages/operational-guide-and-checklist/
* We will be operating table service only using an app. Full info will be sent out in advance
* Please make sure you are NOT coming from a tier 3 or above area. All bands will be local to the area.
* We participate in the Test and Trace service for the NHS. Sharing contact details with the NHS, where requested, can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the virus. The collected data will only be held for 21 days and will only be used where necessary.